POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : converting POV-script to other formats : converting POV-script to other formats Server Time
4 Sep 2024 20:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  converting POV-script to other formats
From: krus
Date: 15 Aug 2002 08:15:06
Message: <web.3d5b9a201b42860d2f4bd1e30@news.povray.org>
This Q might not be absolutely 'newBee' But i AM, so i will post here.
I have used the HF_square macro to produce a heightfield on disk
When i open that file it has the content:

mesh2
{
 vertex_vectors 10000,{....}//{..some thousend vectors..}
  normal_vectors 10000, {....}
 face_indices 19602, {....}
}

I believed it to be a mesh2-file a .wrl-file but with kind help from the
board i have learned that it is a POV-script

Can I do anything with this huge chunck of numbers that would tranlate it to
any other format?  I would _realy_ like: 3ds *sigh*

regards krus